Clohe's Resources and tools are constantly uploaded on ISSUU.COM
- Investigating teachers expectations before the piloting
- Collecting feedback from children
- Logbook for teachers
EXPLAINING THE PROJECT TO THE CHILDREN
REPORTS OF THE MINI-PILOTING
- Germany_Technology and Learning to Learn (click here for images and drawings)
- Italy_Enhancing Social Skills through Automata (click here for the Italian version)
- Portugal_Learning maths through Automata (click here for the PT version)
HOW TO MAKE AUTOMATA-VIDEOS
The project ‘Clockwork objects, enhanced learning: Automata Toys Construction in 1mary education for Learning to Learn promotion, creativity fostering & Key Competences acquisition’ has been funded with support from the European Commission. This document reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
The images have been kindly supplied with permission, for use on this web site, by Modern Automata Museum.